Managing a professional fleet?
Employers managing a professional fleet are acutely aware of their responsibility to provide clear policies and guidelines for professional drivers and the organisational and personal risk they face should those policies fail.
For many, the constant flux of leavers, starters and changes is a cause for concern. Managers responsible for professional fleets demand the certainty that can only be provided by a fully managed licence verification service.
- Make driver consent for licence verification a standard part of every employee contract
- Verify licence accuracy and entitlement for every new driver
- Establish audits of existing licences on a regular basis, vary frequency according to driver risk
- Direct, secure electronic link to access DVLA database
- Our online driver information system provides full reporting
- 100% compliance via our exceptions handling service (resolve nil-returns)
- Telephone alert service to identify drivers who should not be driving
- An efficient service – reduce cost and risk of manual checking
- Peace of mind – we manage all exceptions. For example when DVLA provides “nil-returns” caused by 1) licence number mismatch, 2) a change of name or 3) a change in licence status
- Reduction of risk – we will call you if a driver should not be driving
- Maintaining a duty of care – our clients have confidence they are fulfilling their responsibilities